National Seniors was established by a group of visionary Queenslanders in 1976. Now, more than 40 years on, with over 130,000 members, 120 branches, and 50 employees, it is the consumer lobby for older Australians and the fourth largest organisation of its type in the world.
Our quarterly lifestyle magazine for members covers all things over 50 – from relationships and the arts to politics, finance, technology, food, travel and stories of real people.
We are seeking a proactive freelancer to sell advertising space for both our magazine and digital:
- As well as selling to our existing clients seeking new advertisers
- You will work from home and on a commission basis reporting to the Marketing Manager. Although we are Brisbane based as this is a work from home role, you could live anywhere in Australia.
- Proven track record in selling advertising space
- On going requirement to support our marketing department
- Good understanding of our demographic
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and strong integrity