When you become a member of our insurance call centre team you will join a small dynamic team who always leaves each caller with a great impression of our organisation, converting as many enquiries to new customers; ensuring our customers have the right cover to protect their interests and most precious possessions. It’s about getting things right and always putting the customer first.
This is what our employees say about working for us: "it is a great place to work" "Very friendly and supportive team" ...
We offer a Monday to Friday role, 38 hours per week with no weekends or after hours.
Sound like you? Then read on………..
On a day to day basis you will:
• Quote & sell a range of insurance products to new & existing customers including our members as well as customers of 3rd parties
• Manage administration processes that support the sales & servicing of policies
• Identify & advise of other benefits that National Seniors offers
To be considered it is a pre requisite that you have a demonstrated background selling insurance products (e.g. house, contents, travel, car etc) and:
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to excel and provide exceptional service
- A team player
In house training will be provided to meet the stringent legislative requirements of the insurance industry.
In return we offer a great place to work, centrally situated and a small but fantastic team!
Please send through your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.