National Seniors partners with a diverse and growing portfolio of carefully chosen organisations who strive to offer products and/or services that meet the needs of our members and improve their quality of life. These could be health, finance or lifestyle related. More than simply advertising, we’re partnering for the long term with organisations that we see opportunities to collaborate on research projects with or jointly advocate for change with government.
Working with a truly inspirational and motivated team you will report to and support our Strategic Partner Program Manager.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to on-board new partnerships and ensure appropriate agreements are signed and obligations understood by both parties
- Develop on-boarding marketing and communications materials and internal/partner briefing documentation in collaboration with the broader Membership and Marketing team
- Implement partner go to market/marketing plans e.g. develop EDMs, draft social media posts, support event promotion and activation.
- Monitor and report on partnership deliverables/revenue and analyse and forecast on deliverables
- Monitor expenditure to ensure alignment with agreed budget cashflow through to the completion of deliverables.
- Manage reporting process to and through GMs for Board and other meetings.
- Tertiary qualification in business/marketing/communications or similar
- Previous experience working with partnerships.
- Knowledge of project planning and reporting tools
- Strong written and communication skills, particularly in reporting.
- Able to manage own workload and competing priorities
- Experienced in engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers to achieve optimal business outcomes.
If this sounds like the role you have looking for, we would love to hear from you.