We are a relatively small team, but our passion and commitment to furthering the interests of our members and supporters is always front of mind!
When you become a member of the Marketing team at National Seniors, you will join a dynamic and positive team, who are at the forefront of breaking down barriers and challenging old norms, in the pursuit of achieving a better deal for older Australians.
You will report to our genuinely talented and congenial Marketing Manager. This is not a 9-5 job, but we do have flexible work conditions and a great work environment. Our team works hard but has a laugh and enjoy each other’s company.
If you like the sound of us so far, read on for the less exciting, but important details.
- Develop and implement profitable marketing strategy to position and promote our products.
- Design and implement the go-to-market strategy for products and services
- Collaborate with our Insurance, Travel and Membership teams to enhance user experience and understanding of product features and user benefits
- Drive engagement and product awareness through the creation and development of product collateral for digital and print advertising
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products appropriately in market
- Craft compelling messages and build content library for the products across marketing channels
- Evaluate projects using relevant performance indicators and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Work closely with in-house and external contact centres to ensure they are well briefed and properly understand the nature of products, campaigns and tracking requirements
- Research and understand competitor offerings and plan and respond accordingly.
- Strong product marketing background or generic marketing experience with strong product focus (desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of various product marketing techniques
- Deep customer focus and understanding of customer buying journeys.
- Minimum, 5 years’ experience with development and roll out of end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, including post campaign analysis and reporting
- Website content management experience, including experience optimising web content for engagement, user experience and conversions
- Experience planning, developing and optimising EDM messages
- Knowledge of social media marketing including Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing strategies (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools including Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
- Campaign and end of month reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and quality outputs
- Ability to contribute an additional creative skill set to the broader marketing team, for example: content writing, design or video production skills