National Seniors Australia is the leading not-for-profit organisation, representing the views and providing a voice for all older Australian. Our passion and commitment to furthering the interests of our members, friends and supporters is always top of mind! We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Executive to help drive our revenue targets on National Seniors insurance and Over Fifty insurance brands.
If you are a commercially focused senior product marketing executive who is creative, collaborative, energetic and hands-on then we have an incredible opportunity to join our dynamic and positive team.
Sound interesting? We hope so!
Role and responsibilities:
Integrated campaign planning, development and management of organisational financial service products, including
- Plan and manage the design and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns for National Seniors financial service products, including KPI tracking, analytics, ROI and monthly reporting.
- Follow and analyse market trends, including competitor research and analysis, PR and partnership opportunities.
- Drive engagement and product awareness through the creation and development of product collateral for digital and print advertising.
- Be accountable for distribution of these products across all channels including via strategic partners.
- Brief internal marketing team and external agencies on campaign requirements and manage budgets where needed.
- Work closely with in-house and external contact centres to ensure they are well briefed and properly understand the nature of products, campaigns and tracking requirements
- When needed, supporting the marketing team with day to day activities
- Ongoing stakeholder management
- Work within agreed budgets
- Minimum, 5 years’ experience with development and roll out of end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, including post campaign analysis and reporting
- Strong ability to analyse customer and market data
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Economics, Communications or similar.
- Website content management experience, including experience optimising web content for engagement, user experience and conversions
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools including Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Campaign and end of month reporting
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Keen eye for detail and quality outputs
- Experience in marketing products in heavily regulated markets such as financial services.
- Product marketing background or integrated marketing experience with strong product focus.
- Experience planning, developing and optimising EDM messages.
- Knowledge of social media marketing.
- Opportunity for a 4 day working week
- Work from home 1 to 2 days per week
- Great city location
- Join a fantastic team and a truly inspirational manager
- Contribute to making a real difference
- Supportive culture
Please send through your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.