The Board of National Seniors Australia invites members to nominate for a role on the sub-committee that supports and guides our travel agency business.
We are looking for a travel industry expert or former travel agency owner who wants to contribute their skills, passion and experience to make our travel business more contemporary and relevant to our members.
Please consider this opportunity if you have the following attributes:
- High level of contemporary commercial acumen relating to today’s travel industry
- Strong understanding, experience and passion for national and international travel
- Experience in mentoring/technical knowledge of the travel industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to understand opportunities in a changing, technology-driven environment
- Keen interest in issues and travel opportunities relating to people aged over 50.
The sub-committee will review all Expressions of Interest and make recommendations to the Board in line with National Seniors Australia’s Constitution and Governance Manual guidelines, which can be read here.
For more information and a copy of the Committee Charter, please click here.
Applications must be in writing and addressed to:
EOI – Volunteer Committee Member
National Seniors Australia
GPO Box 1450
Brisbane QLD 4001
Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted by close of business Monday 2 October, 2017.