National Seniors has 30 tickets to the Self-Managed Super Fund in Focus event to be held in Sydney on 30 October.
Hosted by the Self-Managed Super Fund Association, the event will be held between 9am and 4pm at the Aerial UTS Function Centre, UTS Building 10, Level 7, 235 Jones St, Ultimo.
The event is designed for SMSF trustees to ensure they are up to date with their obligations.
It will help trustees to:
- Identify new ways to diversify and grow SMSF funds to achieve your ideal retirement
- Ensure you are keeping your SMSF ‘ATO-healthy’ and in line with latest changes
- Keep your SMSF funds secure for your loved ones with estate planning tips
- Understand how digital disruption technologies are changing the way you manage and invest your SMSF
- Meet the SMSF sector’s movers and shakers who are changing the game for retirement saving
- Share insights with like-minded investors who are all prioritising their retirement wealth creation.
The full event program can be found here.
To enter the competition to win tickets to the event, click here.