Now that you have obtained the relevant information about your workforce from the Initiation section, this evidence can be utilised through an effective implementation strategy.
It is also important to consider sound evaluation as part of your implementation strategy.
This section contains information, case studies and resources to highlight and guide the following good practice initiatives:
- Flexible work options (including contract work for retirees and gradual retirement)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and lifelong learning
- Job redesign/rotation/redeployment
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Abolishing age discrimination in the workplace and compliance with the law
- Culture change (including promoting age positive attitudes)
- Knowledge transfer (and mentoring)