National Seniors Australia welcomes comments from members in our online forum.
This forum is moderated by National Seniors' staff and all comments will be checked before they are posted to the site. All comments will be monitored regularly between 8:30am and 5pm. Posts outside of these hours will be reviewed the following business day.
The National Seniors Members' Forum Moderation Policy is as follows:
- Comments which National Seniors considers to be abusive, libellous, defamatory, or discriminatory will not be published.
- Respectful disagreement is allowed. Personal attacks, however, will not be accepted.
- Repetitive posting and other ‘trolling’ actions will not be accepted.
- The use of this forum to broadcast overtly party-political messages is prohibited.
- Comments that include links to irrelevant websites may not be accepted.
- National Seniors reserves the right to accept or reject contributions, including off-topic comments, as it sees fit.
- Please refrain from writing in all-capitals—this is considered ‘shouting’.
- National Seniors reserves the right to permanently block anybody who repeatedly disregards the Policy.
- Comments may be edited to adhere to the moderation policy.
- Moderating is at National Seniors’ sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Posting on this forum indicates agreement to these rules and willingness to abide by them.
Note: The views expressed in these blogs are not necessarily those of National Seniors Australia. Any personal details shared here are public and can be found on internet searches.