We're giving away a 13 night New Zealand Cruise with Princess Cruises to one lucky winner including airfares for two worth up to $7,498*.
- Book a holiday with us or
- Purchase a Cerberus travel insurance policy with us or
- Purchase or renew an Allianz home, motor, landlord or caravan insurance policy with us.
Customers with a current insurance policy or travel booking will automatically go in the draw.
Competition ends 30 November 2017.
There will be 1 prize awarded in this promotion valued up to AUD $7,498, including*:
- A 13 night New Zealand Cruise from Melbourne in a twin/queen balcony stateroom on board the Golden Princess departing 8 November 2018 supplied by Princess Cruises valued at AUD $5,998
- Main meals on board (excluding restaurants with an additional cover charge), entertainment, daily activities and any government/departure taxes
- Return airfares up to AUD $1,500 supplied by National Seniors Travel.
Full competition terms and conditions are available here.
National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 AR No. 282 736 arranges insurance as an authorised representative of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz), ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234 708. National Seniors Travel Insurance is arranged by National Seniors Australia as an authorised representative for Cerberus Special Risks Pty Ltd ABN 81 115 932 173 AFSL 308461. This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s. If you purchase a policy it will receive a commission that is a percentage of the base premium. Ask for more details before we provide you with our services. We do not provide advice on insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and the Supplementary PDS, available by calling National Seniors on 1300 50 50 99 or from nationalseniorsinsurance.com.au. *Competition runs from 01/09/17 – 30/11/17. Prize is drawn on 04/12/17 at National Seniors Australia. Cruise is supplied by Princess Cruises and includes 13 night New Zealand cruise for two from Melbourne in a twin/queen balcony cabin on board the Golden Princess departing 8 November 2018. Date is not transferable. Airfares supplied by National Seniors Travel. Winner’s name published on the National Seniors Australia website. Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/17/16988, ACT Permit No: TP 17/01547, SA Permit No: T17/1461. Full promotion terms and conditions available at nationalseniors.com.au/prize. Promoter is National Seniors Australia.