Jen and Ryan Tate are expert animal trainers with years of experience helping dog owners to develop happy and confident pets.
In this informative book they distil all their advice so you can feel prepared, stay in control and enjoy a great relationship with your new dog, including:
- Choosing the right breed for you and your lifestyle
- Preparing your home and the first 48 hours with your pup
- House training and basic training
- Socialisation and confidence-building
- Play, exercise, tricks and rewards
- Resolving common behavioural issues such as barking, digging and chewing
- Ongoing learning and fun for teenage and adult dogs
Clearly written and well organised, and with evidence-based training techniques, this is the perfect handbook for creating a stress-free and enjoyable bond with your puppy or dog.
For your chance to win copy of How To Train Your Dog, submit the form below. If the details are not correct, please update your details through My Account. The competition closes 11:59 PM AEST on Friday 23 April 2021. Only one entry per member is permitted and only one prize will be awarded to the winner. This prize will not be exchanged for any other, unless specified by National Seniors Australia.