Your online member portal
Take control of your National Seniors membership.
Use the National Seniors online portal to enter member competitions, read the online version of the member magazine, update your contact details online, select what information you receive, and find out how to access more benefits.
At the top of the screen you can see your name, member number, membership type and expiry date.
Then below that are some options for you to manage your account.
You can use:
- Update your details to let us know of your new phone numbers, email and postal address.
- My preferences to select the communications you receive from us.
- Renew membership to renew your membership online with a credit card.
- Request a new card to replace a lost or stolen card.
- Refer a friend to let your friends know about National Seniors and get a reward if they join.
- Make a donation is currently disabled but will be updated soon.
- Gift membership to give someone the gift of National Seniors membership.
- Change password is where you can create a new password for your National Seniors access.
If you move or change email address, you can easily update your details with us through your account.
- Log into your online account
- Click on Update your details.
- This screen will show you the current details we have for you.
- Type over the existing details with the ones that have changed and click the 'Update details' button at the bottom of the screen.