Award winning value
Winner of the Canstar Outstanding Value Award for Superannuation and Account Based Pension. Awarded most trusted super fund 11 years running.¹
A top long-term performer²
AustralianSuper's Choice Income Balanced investment options has delivered an annualised average return of 8.75% over the last 10 years to 31 December 2023.
Low admin fees
As Australia’s largest super fund³, AustralianSuper uses their size and scale to help keep admin fees low⁴. Choice Income accounts are currently charged $1 per week plus 0.10% pa of the account balance (up to $600 pa).
As a multi-award winning and trusted fund¹, AustralianSuper can help you get the most out of your super. AustralianSuper are an industry super fund who don’t pay dividends or profits to shareholders so the money the fund makes goes back into the fund for the benefit of members.
Whatever your path, AustralianSuper can help you build the retirement that's right for you.
Enjoy the flexibility and freedom of working less with a TTR Income account⁵. If you're still working and not ready to retire you can start saving more super or winding down your working hours, while topping up your take-home pay.
Or, if you are already retired, or ready to retire, you can stay in control of your super with AustralianSuper's award-winning Choice Income account-based pension. Use money from your super account to open an account-based pension like the Choice Income account, and you can set it up to suit your financial needs.
1. Transfer all or some funds from your super account to open your Choice Income account. By law, you can't add more money into an existing Choice Income account.
2. Draw regular payments and lump sums from your Choice Income account. Payments are tax-free once you turn 60.
3. You can change your payment and investment options anytime, while your Choice Income balance remains invested and investment returns are tax-free.
Everyone's financial journey is unique, so AustralianSuper is here to help create the future you want with financial advice that's right for you.
Speak with an advice team member over-the-phone for simple personal advice⁶. If you have questions at any point, expert help is just a click or a call away.
An online calculator tool to help you compare AustralianSuper's benefits and services with more than 90 retirement income funds with the Chant West Pension AppleCheck.
Any general advice provided in this document is provided under the AFSL held by AustralianSuper, it does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
1 AustralianSuper received the Outstanding Value Award – Account Based Pension in 2018 - 2023. Awards and ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund.
a) AustralianSuper received the Canstar Outstanding Value Award for Superannuation in 2023, and Account Based Pension in 2023. Awards and ratings are only one factor to be taken into account when choosing a super fund. https://www.canstar.com.au/sta...
b) Readers Digest Most Trusted Brands – Superannuation category winner for eleven years running 2013-2023 according to research conducted by leading independent research agency Catalyst Research. Read the full methodology.
2. AustralianSuper investment returns are based on crediting rates, which are returns less investment fees,transaction costs and taxes. Doesn’t include all administration and other fees and costs that are deducted from account balances. Investment returns aren’t guaranteed. Past performance isn’t a reliable indicator of future returns.
3. AustralianSuper has over 3.2 million members and over $300 billion in member assets as at 30 September 2023.
4. Source: Zenith CW Pty Ltd (Chant West) (ABN 20 639 121 403). Chant West Pension Fee Survey June 2023. Survey compares administration fees and costs for multi-manager growth options (61-80% growth assets) for a $250,000 balance. Other fees and costs apply. Fees may change in the future which may affect the outcome of this comparison.