Want to do something special for a friend? Why not give them a gift that keeps on giving – a National Seniors' gift membership.
Whether it’s to celebrate Christmas, a birthday, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, or just because it's a nice thing to do, National Seniors gift membership makes the perfect present.
National Seniors is the leading independent, not-for-profit organisation for Australia's over 50s with more than 200,000 members nationwide. We represent the views of older Australians to all levels of government to ensure a fair go on issues of age discrimination, mature age employment, retirement income, health care, aged care and the cost of living.
From only $44 a year, not only does membership provide a strong voice to government to fight for a fair go on the issues that count, it is also a gateway to a diverse range of exclusive member-only benefits such as:
- Subscription to 50 something lifestyle magazine
- Access to independent financial information through the National Seniors Financial Information Desk
- Exclusive offers through our Member Benefits program
- A network of community branches across Australia
- Great travel savings and service from our fully licensed travel agency
- A range of affordable insurance products specially designed for the over 50s
- Access to world class research.
Click here for more information on the benefits of becoming a member.